Video content and video content marketing are expanding rapidly into every corner of business, the social sphere, and probably our entire lifes. It's the most engaging and interactive content that is growing exponentially with no sign of stoppage.
Monetization: Either monetize your own video inventory or contact us about other possibilities, because there're few.
Different needs, different integration
Some of the features
- 01. Fast
- Served from more than 250 cities spread across more than 100 countries all over the world, to save every millisecond possible.
- 02. Safe-implementation
- Always monetize slot on page, without losing revenue.
- 03. Whitelabel & customization
- Use the player compliant with your style guide. Display your logotype and use brand colors.
No ads? No problem
Although we don't offer ads by ourselves, we cooperate with top notch companies that specialize in this. We strongly recommend to give this tandem a try as we have it well tested on more than a thousand websites.
All the infrastructure of our products is designed to auto-scale so that it's able to accommodate the needs of both smaller and enterprise customers. Video player is actively running on more than 1000 websites globally, that generate dozens of millions of impressions daily. Served from more than 250 cities spread across more than 100 countries.
Transparent cost that scales together with your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I care about video ads?
- Video Ads have significantly higher CPMs than a static display. The range is super wide and depends on region, vertical, inventory - you know the drill. It's probably not safe to say, but let's do it anyway: on average it's 5 to 10 times more than average display ad CPMs. Another factor is: are your users consume content by reading? There's a strong shift in how users, younger generation especially, consume content - and the shift is towards visual language 🖼
- Do I need to own video inventory to monetize?
- Yes, no, depends. It's not necessary as you can display outstream ads, but this solution is less appreciated both by users and CPM rates. Delivering video on the scale is a huge thing, that's why we offer a few different solutions to how to do it properly. One is to utilize our automatic video-generation tool. The second is to utilize videos from content creators that cooperate with us (check camra.tv - it's a work in progress to automate things, but you'll get the idea). Third, fourth - could you contact us?
- Do I need ads inventory to monetize?
- Access to video ads is somewhat different than to static display. If you're cooperating with an ad agency, ask them if they can deliver video ads (instream and/or outstream). If not, we're here to help.
- What is outstream ads?
- Up until fairly recently, if you wanted to run a video ad online, you had to do so before or during an actual video (so called instream). Publishers without video content couldn't sell space for video ads. At that times the advertisers could run campaigns within video players on sites like YouTube. It also meant that viewers had to wait for the “skip” button to appear before they could watch a clip. Now, with outstream, publishers can publish video ads in all kinds of content, like editorial pieces for example.
- What is instream ads?
- In-stream video ads are video advertisements that appear inside video content — before the content plays (pre-roll), in the middle of the content (mid-roll), after the content plays (post-roll) — as opposed to outstream videos that appear outside content, like in the sidebar, between lines of text, or in the corner of a user’s screen.
- GDPR & CCPA Compliant
- A lot is going on with our privacy on the Internet - we're keeping an eye on all changes so that you don't have to. Being compliant with the latest requirements of GDPR or CCPA means even higher CPMs for you.
- We're customer-focused. What does it mean exactly? That we won't charge you when you need to consult an idea or have a question about one of our products, or your specific case. We'll check your website before and after the implementation, make a custom audit if we spot some places for improvement, and always will let you know if we see an opportunity to optimize things.
- How do we start
- We offer two paths of collaboration. One is a self-service panel to which you can get access after contacting us. Admin Panel is great if you want to use the UI to configure our products and then generate code snippets to be published on the website. One of the biggest panel advantages is that you can make changes to the configuration without further code edit - the effect will take place almost immediately. Another path is using the manual configuration in JSON format. This option is better suited if you want to control our tools in a programmatic way. This option is preferred for more technical teams.
We're available for websites with traffic higher than 250 000 pageviews per month.